I'm thankful for:
- The time to write (no matter how minuscule it seems on some days);
- My son who has written 1,001 words of his first novel and has developed a love of writing;
- My writing friend (and my BFF) who lets me read her writing and gives me hope that I can one day write as well as she does;
- My online critique friends who keep letting me send them my writing;
- Published authors who write amazing stories and provide me with wonderful mentor texts;
- My friends in the blogosphere who inspire me on a daily basis; and
- The desire to write, even on the days when I'm filled with self-doubt.