Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I've included a list of the things I'm thankful for as a writer. 

I'm thankful for:
  • The time to write (no matter how minuscule it seems on some days);
  • My son who has written 1,001 words of his first novel and has developed a love of writing;
  • My writing friend (and my BFF) who lets me read her writing and gives me hope that I can one day write as well as she does;
  • My online critique friends who keep letting me send them my writing;
  • Published authors who write amazing stories and provide me with wonderful mentor texts;
  • My friends in the blogosphere who inspire me on a daily basis; and
  • The desire to write, even on the days when I'm filled with self-doubt.
 I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: