Thanks to Michelle Teacress, I've been tagged in a fun blogging game. Here are the rules: I must answer the following questions five times each and then tag five people to do the same.
Are you ready? Get set. Go!
Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in Midvale, UT, where my landlady charged me $50 for not mowing the lawn in April
2. Desperately counting down the days until my lease ended and I could buy a home
3. Dipping my feet into online dating (yeah, I can't believe I just admitted that)
4. Raising my two young sons on my own
5. Finishing up my second year of teaching
Where would you like to be in five years?
1. Published at least one young adult novel
2. Traveled to Italy
3. Purchased a new house
4. Have an office for writing
5. Found someone to cook gourmet meals for me and my family
What is on your To-Do list today?
1. Catch up on grading (high school and college students' papers)
2. Buy milk at the grocery store
3. Write in my WIP
4. Start reading a new book
5. Stay sane at work (only about 21 days of school left before summer!)
What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Dove chocolate
2. Leatherby's ice cream
3. Gummy bears
4. Junior Mints
5. Chocolate-covered orange sticks (I'm sensing a sugar/candy theme. Oops!)
What would you do with a billion dollars?
1. Build my own home with a custom library/writing room
2. Buy a vacation home somewhere warm and near water
3. Put money aside for my children's college educations
4. Quit my job to be a full-time writer
5. Add stamps to my passport
Who I've Tagged:
1. Andria at My Meandering Musings
2. J. Kaye at 365 Days of Novel Writing
3. Angie Paxton at Answering the What If
4. Liz H. Allen at Writing Mommy
5. Sandy Shin at In My Sandcastle
As my son would say, "You're it. No touch-backs!"