Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Contest Winner!!!

Thanks for everyone who participated in my 100 Follower Contest!

I've been busily preparing for the end of the school year, and this week is no exception (final grades, yearbook stomp, graduation, etc.).  Consequently, my blogging has been pushed to the back of my mind.  I apologize for my absence!  

But I promise to return in full force next week.  Somehow I'll figure out how to balance blogging with my writing time.  I'm so excited to begin writing full-time!

OK, here's what you've been waiting for: the winner of the 100 Followers Contest!  I used Random.org to generate my winner from the comments.  And the winner of a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card goes to ...


Congratulations to #15 ...


Thanks again for participating!  Have a great week!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Amanda. :D

Heather W said...

Congrats Amanda =]

Shelley Sly said...

Congratulations, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amanda!!! Yay!

Vicki Rocho said...

WooHoo Amanda! Congrats!

Andria said...

Yay, Amanda!

Meghan Ward said...

I missed your contest, but congrats! I really like your blog and will be back again soon!